With a small but highly skilled team and with added strength, support and back-up of a larger parent company. MacScott Bond are in a position to offer repair, refurbishment and modifications to hydraulic equipment and systems using OEM specified components. In addition, flushing of pipework and umbilicals is undertaken with fluid sampling to NAS Class Standard.
As an authorised Accumulator Supply and Recertification Centre for Parker U.K. Ltd and with specially trained Personnel, MacScott Bond can offer full repair and recertification of most types of Accumulators in accordance with BS EN 1968 : 2002, P.E.D. and P.S.S.R. This is carried out on an approved Rig by Volumetric Expansion Test as being the most preferred method in accordance with the British Standard. In addition to this we undertake painting to commercial and offshore specifications, nitrogen precharge, pressure testing and flushing to industry standards as well as arranging third party inspections for the customers.
We also offer Accumulator Surveys both On and Offshore to assist Customers who wish to implement periodic examination of accumulators within their pressure systems. With an experienced Chartered Engineer we can provide a “Written Scheme of Examination” in accordance with the Pressure Systems Safety Regulations and Pressure Equipment Directive.
• Accumulator Supply / Recertification
• Hydraulic Equipment Repair, Maintenance / Refurbishment
• Pressure Testing / Flushing of Hose Assemblies / Equipment
• Fluid Analysis to Oil Industry Standards
• Offshore Surveys (Accumulators)
• Parker UK Ltd | Accumulators / Associated Components
• Eaton | Fluid Analysis / Filtration Products / Filters
• Dynex Rivett | Pumps / Control Valves / Accessories
• ABB | Electric Motors / Generators
• MP Filtri | Fluid Analysis / Filtration Products / Filters
MacScott Bond Ltd can offer a range of HPTU’s of varying flows, pressures and for use with different fluid types. Suitable for operation in both hazardous, Zone 1 areas and Workshop environments.